Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Did You Know?

Mitt Romney's grandparents were polygamists. Hmm... that seems a tad off. Ok, so maybe it was like his great-great-grandparents. But I still this it is unnatural. Interestingly, that's how people define gay marriage... people like crazy, conservative, Republicans that Romney himself is desperately trying to woo.

So I did find a Sex & the City character poll... I must say I am quite puzzled. Apparently, I am Carrlotte. I could either be Charlotte or Carrie.
  • Charlotte - Ummm... me an optimist?
    You're more than an optimist. To you, the glass is always half full...even when it's broken. Sure, you can be a little overzealous in the pursuit of perfection. But that dedication is also what makes you such a great friend to have. You're a winner because you never quit. You persevere even when the odds are stacked against you (which happens more than you'd like to admit).
  • Carrie - A "fashion plate"? I like it!
    Is it possible to be an old-fashioned romantic and a fashionplate for the modern age, all at once? Somehow, you make it work. You're a living contradiction: intelligent and worldly, yet constantly surprised by what life throws at you; fiercely independent, yet desperately longing for lasting love. With all of that going on in your head, it's a wonder you even get up in the morning!

No comments: