Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder?

I have been away from my blog for weeks, but no one seems to have missed me. How tragic is that? Well I blog for me, not for all the nameless, faceless people out there.

So here after my weeks away is my new, I'm dying to vent about list...

Sanjaya Malakar - Who is this rando and how did he get a spot on Idol? It's killing me! Is he even Indian? At worst (because he is giving us such a bad name), he can only be half Indian. I swear when I heard him try to channel Diana Ross with the hair and the music, I about died. Some people can sing and some people can't. But apparently, there is this new category of people who sound like strangled geese when they sing... Sanjaya that is where you belong, now it is up to the tweeners to realize that!

John McCain - Yes, the markets in Baghdad are safe when you are in bullet proof vests accompanied by a platoon of soldiers who have cleared the market for yeah. Puhleeze. McCain better get a grip on reality if he hopes to win this election. I think that cancerous lesion on his face may have spread to his brain.

Florida - Yuck! They foiled the Buckeyes again. As a Big Ten fan, I find it tragic. I think I may have a new hated school to put right up there with UMich, Chapel Hill, USC, and Duke.

Barack Obama - I just can't stand him. I am not sure why. There is something about the way he talks. He just seems to self-righteous and patronizing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok I will vote for anyone but a republican (exception to the rule is hagel). I do not want another dynasty taking over though.

Mcain needs to get grip onreality so does Mike Pence.