Thursday, March 15, 2007

Reasons To Be Happy

Oh! There are so many reasons to be happy today.
  1. Michigan State won a 1st round NCAA game and didn't even look half inept. Actually, I didn't get to watch the entire game, so I am not 100% sure about that, but they did hold Marquette scoreless for the first ten minutes of the first half. That's gotta mean something! I really hope they don't get Chapel Hill next, but a No. 1 seed has never been knocked off before.
  2. So far the Big Ten is 2-0 in NCAA games with Michigan St. and Ohio St.'s wins. Take that all you haters!
  3. Did you know Duke has not lost a first round game NCAA tournament game in like ten friggin' years? Talk about crazy. But this bizzaro win streak, finally ended today! I admit to being as much of a Duke hater as the next person. But that being said, I think Duke played pretty well, but VCU played better. And more than that VCU's game just wore them down. I have never seen a press quite like that before. Pitt better watch out!
  4. I had almost forgotten about the Gin Blossoms, and then I turned on the TV. And there they were...

No comments: