Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Biggest Comeback!

Is this an omen for things to come? I must confess that after seeing the first half score, I gave up in disgust and decided to go to a coffee shop to study. Besides which the game wasn't even televised here, so I had no idea what was going on. At least Michigan State should make Sports Center tonight, it'll be interesting to see how they spin this though as a triumph or a defeat (after all it is only Northwestern that they beat, though technically Northwestern has won 3 Big Ten titles since State won their last). Still all and all, I am somewhat happy. At least we are no longer Big Ten bottom dwellers, we are now ranked on par with such Big Ten "powerhouses" as Illinois. Woo hoo!

My full football recap to be posted after the Michigan-Iowa game...

No comments: