Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Conspiracy Theory

My friend shared this link with me. The documentary is called Loose Change 2nd Edition. Although I did not watch the whole movie, it asserts that 9/11 was not caused hijacked planes hitting the World Trade Center or the Pentagon. Rather they filmmakers pose that the 9/11 was orchestrated in tandem by the Bush Administration and Osama bin Laden.

Personally, while I do not believe their premise, the documentary is quite interesting. In addition, it also provides some interesting information (some of which I seem to recall hearing earlier) -- why did members of the administration cancel trips scheduled for 9/11, how is it that Osama bin Laden a wanted fugitive was treated at an American hospital in Dubai, is it just coincidence that in years previous members of the administration (Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz) argued that the only way to restructure the armed forces was to have a "new Pearl Harbor", how is it possible that after the Pentagon crash the plan was incinerated, but bodies were still idenitifed? While interesting factoids, I refuse to believe that our government would perpetrate such a hoax on the American public and the World just to gain political leverage. I am no fan of the administration and believe that they have been guilty of some vile actions, but this is just too much! Maybe I am just naive?

Still if you are interested... check out their website. Like I said. It's interesting.

No comments: