Friday, January 06, 2006

Those Basketball Blues

You woulda thought that Texas beating USC and its two Heisman Trophy winners would have been enough to make me smile for at least a week. (Remember, the PAC-10 = not a real conference. Fake sports like gymnastics and golfing don't count.) But no, I'm not happy. Want to know why?
  1. Stupid and dumb, why didn't you go pro last year, Dee Brown had to ruin my day. Normally, I love orange, at least as much as the next person (Go Tigers!), but not today. I mean seriously 7 3-pts? By the laws of probability and all that is holy, you should be all 3-ptered out now.
  2. Ager without double digits - sad!
  3. State with FG% of 35%. Unacceptable.
  4. Bruce Weber and his ugly tie. Well maybe that didn't make me unhappy. At least Izzo has better taste.
  5. The rest of the Spartan schedule. Up next, Wisconsin, Ohio State and Indiana. Say it ain't so
All I gotta say is State better bounce back. The conference is too killer this year for $*!#-ups. (Apparently, I was told I swear too much when watching basketball. Go figure.)

No comments: