Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The Conservative Challenge - Stop #1 Sean Hannity

I am on a mission to visit the major sites of crazy-conservative journalism (I use the phrase crazy-conservative to differentiate from the more tolerable kind of conservative like William Kristol). Stop #1 was Sean Hannity's web page.

Overall, I am compelled to give the website an D-. There is little to no content (depending on how content is actually defined) on the website. As much as I despise the spread of Hannity style propoganda, I was disappointed by the distinct lack of Hannity-esque quotes. There goes my opportunity to mock him without watching his show (I can't bear to be evenly remotely responsible for bolstering his ratings).

Still there is some scope for amusement. The highlight of the website has to be the advertisement for Hannidate. Definately check this out if you need a laugh, or if you enjoy spending time with people who's IQs are significantly below your own. In the event that you are a conservative who stumbled onto my blog, apologies. Hannidate clearly performs a great public service by eliminating you from our dating pool. Check it out! I hear O'Reilly is a frequent visitor. For a "serious" journalist who provides "fair and balanced" reporting, it seems rather odd for Hannity to be sponsoring a dating service under his name. But then I never did profess to understand the pysche of a crazy-conservative.

My next stop will be the Blonde Blowhard (aka. Anne Coulter). It could be awhile. This stint alone requires me to spend some time in detox.

1 comment:

Mango Kiwi said...

be nice. conservatives are people too. i will laugh so hard one day if you end up marrying a conservative. hahaha, i laugh just thinking about it.