Sunday, February 18, 2007

FOX, Nice Try, But Not Good Enough

After Colbert's trouncing of O'Reilly the other day, I guess the honchos at FOXNews thought they needed their own comedy show. Hence the birth of The 1/2 Hour News Hour. The title itself proves how utterly foolish conservatives are. Besides which, they should honestly know better. I mean have some self-awareness. Can you even think of a conservative comedian? I certainly cannot. Conservatives are not funny, in fact, they are rather mean spirited. Take a look at the first clip, and if it doesn't make you cringe, well you must be a Hannity regular.

I mean Rush as President? That's quite possibly worse than the current administration, and I wasn't really sure that was even possible. Ann Coulter as Veep? Talk about nightmarish. I think I truly would be forced to move to France if a Rush - Coulter ticket won any sort of election - city council even, let alone a presidential election. But aside from the utterly unamusing scenario the sketch outlines, there is no comedy in the clip. It is just the usual vitriol spewed by FOXNews on a regular basis. Who on earth will watch this garbage? Well besides me for the purposes of blogging...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ann coulter looks a bit like a dude, with her heavy, square jaw and prominent nose.

Unknown said...

I don't think we need self righteous, smug, know it all Ann and Rush. I would much rather vote for Chuck Hagel or Sam Brownback if democrats melted away.