Wednesday, November 29, 2006

How I Hate the ACC, Let Me Count The Ways

ACC land of Carolina basketball has never been a winner in my book. But this years Big Ten-ACC challenge ws particularly annoying. When is the Big Ten ever going to pull this off? I am tired of getting slammed by the bloody South.

  1. Stupid and dumb (yes they are both) Boston College beat MSU. I blame the Pope. Why does he not love all alike? I wish Neitzel would play better and be a bit more consistent. I can't handle simultaneously rebuilding years in both football and basketball. It is simply asking for too much.
  2. Friggin' Chapel Hill. I hate Chapel Hill, and their annoying powder blue almost as much as I hate Duke, Michigan, and USC. Let me tell you, that's a lot of hate! What is a TarHeel anyway? Is it that crap at the bottom of my shoe?
  3. Duke beat Indiana and just barely. I bet you they cheated. Duke always cheats. Especially when they get to play at home. And has anyone noticed how Duke automatically gets a totally overrated ranking? Hate it! Hate them!
  4. Maryland beat Illinois and ended their longest even home court winning streak. Now, personally, I don't mind seeing Illinois lose every now and again. But I was rather hoping the MSU would be able to end the streak in conference play. Not some uppity ACC team.
  5. Clemson *pounded* Minnesota, and now that Clem is gone I don't half mind the Gophers.
  6. Georgia Tech beat Penn State. Now I would have guessed that a Lion would beat a Bee hands down any day of the week. Go figure!

If there is any reason I like the ACC its that they beat Michigan. And I *hate* Michigan. Tommy Amaker made a bad, bad decision.

No comments: