Monday, April 03, 2006

It's Been A While...

But I'm back... with some thoughts (fancy that!)

  1. How *awesome* is it that Tom DeLay is not running for re-election? That's right you slimy little varmit, run back down to Texas with you tail between your legs and go exterminate some bugs.
  2. How *sad* is it that Florida seems to be heading towards a big time blow-out of UCLA? I guess this is what happens when you ignore your own rules about always betting against the Pac-10.
  3. Why was Failure to Launch like the worst movie ever? I love MMc and SJP has a certain charm. But the movie wasn't just bad... it was god awful!
  4. How can people not believe in global warming? How can educated, in school with me people not believe in global warming? It is unfathomable. Perhaps they have read too much Michael Crichton.
  5. Apparently Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are going to get married this summer. Ew gross! I wonder if premarital sex is illegal for Scientologists?
  6. Eerrr... that Noah guy from Florida totally annoys me! Although it is kind of cool that his father won the French Open way back when. Oh... poor poor UCLA.
  7. I hope Rory forgives Logan on Gilmore Girls. He is really cute and rich and amusing and full of himself. And her dad likes him! I better tune in tomorrow.
  8. Is it bad that I watch America's Next Top Model? And does Tyra Banks sometimes look super scary? I wonder if that is why Chris "I used to be a kick ass basketball player and destroyed the UMich bball program" dumped her *fierce* ass.
  9. It kind of sucks that Drew Brees got traded to the Saints. I bet he is going to suck there. Well at least the Patriots will continue sucking now that they lost Vinateri. I *hate* the Patriots.
  10. I do like the song called "It's been awhile...", I have been trying to remember the rest of the words while writing this post... (it's been awhile since I could hold my head up high, it's been a while since I first saw you...)

Stay tune for my next post (tomorrow) on why John McCain is a bad bad man

No comments: