Friday, April 07, 2006

Gag Me With A Spoon

I hate to resort to Valley Girl speak, but err! I am so frustrated with the Bush Administration. Since when is it considered to be "in the public interest" to disclose the identity of a *potential* (I use potential here since it is apparently still a contentious issue.) undercover CIA agent? Clearly it is not in the interest of national security. Why would anyone want to be a CIA agent if the government could turn on them? Talk about open season. Not to mention the fact that governments both rogue and friendly must be suspicious of anyone who came into contact with Plame. Either Scott McClellan is another one of Bush's less than stellar appointees (remember Brownie... "New Orleans is drowning... oh, but does my tie look good?") or he hasn't just been drinking the kool-aid, he has been inhaling it.

PS. To add insult to injury, McClellan said the information was disclosed to refute "irresponsible and unfounded accusations", which I believe we now know to be true... hmmm...

PPS. If McCain does not make a statement calling out the Bushies on this, I will be forced to re-demote him to "bad bad man" status.

No comments: