Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Some Great Recent Quotes

  • [the house] "has been run like a plantation, and you know what I'm talking about" - Sen. Hilary Clinton, D-NY
  • "There's a lot of people that are having heartburn with all the publicity and if they have heartburn I can be the Rolaids" - Rep. Bob Ney, R-OH
Sadly, Ney is no antidote. If only he were. Government spending on prescription drugs would decrease by more than GWB's latest, and not so greatest, plan. The key to reigning in healthcare costs is to turn Ney into Rolaids.

  • "It's [New Orleans] a heck of a place to bring your family to." - Pres. George W. Bush, R

This is an oldie, but I have been meaning to get it down for awhile now. Because obviously, the first thing most people think of when they hear New Orleans, Bourbon Street, Mardi Gras, booze, and beer is not 'Girls Gone Wild', but the Disney World Creole style. Come on!

  • "I don't do ideology. You're -- look if you think I'm ideological, you're crazy. I'm a watch dog." - Bill O'Reilly

Bill you may think you are not an ideologist. But you are most certainly not a journalist. You are a bully and a former, Inside Edition host, who for some god forsaken reason got handed a mic and an hour of air time. What I fail to understand is how you ever attended the Kennedy School of Government. Harvard's name is forever sullied.

No comments: