Saturday, January 21, 2006

How The Mighty Have Fallen

Pitt lost today, but frankly I don't much care about them. I have much bigger fish to fry.

Duke also lost today. This pleases me on multiple levels. Coach K has annoyed me since he started doing all those annoying American Express commercials. (The repeat use of the word of annoyed should help signify the extent of my annoyance.) And he is supposedly a CCC (a "crazy", Christian conservative). And I am so tired of the Duke fans "yukking" it up every year. Plus Georgetown is cool. Big John Thompson used to coach there, and now Little John Thompson does (although he is actually kind of big too) and he used to play and coach at Princeton. Far cooler than Coach K.

All that's left is for Florida and their used car salesman coach to lose today. Why does he have to slick his hair back so much? If he stopped, I wouldn't dislike them quite so much.

No comments: